(S74) C - Kuisma Aki, TPE: 78

Huulio

32 minutes ago, Huulio said:

Player Information

Username: Huulio

Player Name: Kuisma Aki

Recruited From: Member (Z16 asked if I wanted to join)

Position: C

Height: 65 in.

Weight: 140 lbs.

Birthplace: Nicaragua

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Welcome to the league!

let me know if you need any help getting started or if you have any issues. 

CdFeji5.png

Welcome to the VHL @Huulio!

I am GM of the Mexico City Kings and I can offer you 3rd line minutes with a great opportunity to move up if you keep updating.

You'll be getting offers from multiple teams so feel free to wait it out a little bit. We aren't going to be competing for a cup this season, but if you want maximum ice time over a cup run, this is the place you want to be. If you are interested, quote this and say "acepto" to become royalty!

Let me know if you have any questions or need help getting started :)

-Hylands

Welcome to the VHL @Huulio! Thanks for creating a player and joining this awesome league. Your player, Kuisma Aki, is a free agent who can sign with any minor league team. Other GMs will pitch to you, so please take your time and decide which team best fits you and your player.

I'm the GM of the Philadelphia Reapers. We just completed an extremely successful season capped by graduating most of our roster to the big league. That means we need new players! The VHL is a tough place to make it. Thankfully, the Reaper organization can offer you all the time, attention, and care you need to grow Kuisma Aki into a legend. You'll also get a ton of ice time on the Reapers! Our roster is not as full as many other teams, meaning less people to take ice time away from you!

If you have any questions about anything, ask me in Discord (DMaximus#1871), message me here ( @DMaximus), or reach out to my AGM @Spence King / Selsby28#2242 (Discord).

If you want to join the Reapers, quote this post and say "I want to be a Reaper!"

44 minutes ago, Hylands said:

CdFeji5.png

Welcome to the VHL @Huulio!

I am GM of the Mexico City Kings and I can offer you 3rd line minutes with a great opportunity to move up if you keep updating.

You'll be getting offers from multiple teams so feel free to wait it out a little bit. We aren't going to be competing for a cup this season, but if you want maximum ice time over a cup run, this is the place you want to be. If you are interested, quote this and say "acepto" to become royalty!

Let me know if you have any questions or need help getting started :)

-Hylands

I like this team identity so much...

acepto!