A Week with HJK #2

Dtayl

What’s up everyone! We’re back with another edition of “A week with HJK”!

This week I want to talk about the WJC! For those of you who don’t know, I was selected to Team Asia and as the only South Korea on the squad I will be representing the region and my country! I cannot express how excited I am for this opportunity! The Asian hockey community is oftentimes overlooked, especially in East Asia, so I think this is a good time to show the rest of the world that Asia is home to some of the finest hockey players in the world! It’s also a good opportunity to show the league that Asia is a good market for hockey! Team Asia fans are some of the best around and if we can get the league to see that, then maybe we can finally get the league to include teams in Asia! Anyway, yeah Team Asia is coming together quite nicely, I met some of the guys the other day and we hit it off pretty well! I think that our team might surprise a few people in the tournament, we might not be heavy weights like Canada or America but our team has more than enough quality to win. I hope you all will cheer me and Team Asia on as the WJC commences! I’ll be sure to do my best and put on a show for all my fans! 

Best, 

HJK