Town of Salem #9

Gustav

Spartan is full of shit then. I didn't go anywhere because I normally have to load my gun on night one. Unless I get controlled by a witch (Which I evidently was) I can't do anything. 

Vote Spartan

Just now, Caboose30 said:

Spartan is full of shit then. I didn't go anywhere because I normally have to load my gun on night one. Unless I get controlled by a witch (Which I evidently was) I can't do anything. 

Vote Spartan

Did you even read the night results? Vigi shot someone lol 

56 minutes ago, Spartan said:

I'm spy, bugged Devise.

Your target was ambushed by an Ambusher.

A member of the Mafia visited chatfan036 last night.

A member of the Mafia visited osens last night.

A member of the Mafia visited Ricer13 last night.

A member of the Coven visited chatfan036 last night.

A member of the Coven visited Doomsday last night.

Vote Caboose

1 hour ago, chatfan036 said:

So today we are down to:

5 town

3 mafia

3 coven

2 neutrals

This is going to be a strange game. We need to start putting votes out now. Fortunately I lucked into some information.

@Caboose30 is 99% likely the mafioso. I was lookout on  my man @osens last night (RIP) and he was visited by Caboose. So if you are town, vote up Caboose. If you are coven and neutral it definitely benefits you to vote up caboose as well because it gets your enemy out of the way too. 

I know it's a shot in the dark trusting me but town needs to get some lynchings or else we will lose considering we will be down to just 4 people tomorrow. Also, I will be asking for a town protective on me tomorrow unless a more important claim reveals. 

Im very confused as to how this works out. I went no where. I loaded my gun. There is no message saying I shot anyone so maybe I wont die of guilt and there is a second vigi who is sadly going to commit bukaki tonight. How did I visit Osens? I wasn't told by @Berocka or @GustavMattias (tagging you in case you forgot to send me something) nothing happened to me last night, nor did I do anything. I don't follow this train of thought at all and I suspect the people voting me up to be evil

VOTE CABOOSE

Lets hear him out. Since there can't be a witch, it is possible this is an early exe or jester play from eagles. It is a little convenient he looked at osens over other targets, but I do know eagles would be inclined to considering our shared mafia friendships in prior games :P

5 minutes ago, Mr_Hatter said:

VOTE CABOOSE

Lets hear him out. Since there can't be a witch, it is possible this is an early exe or jester play from eagles. It is a little convenient he looked at osens over other targets, but I do know eagles would be inclined to considering our shared mafia friendships in prior games :P

My initial thought was to go on a hatter or a omg or a spartan, but then i figured that would  be any other tps initial thought to so i figured i would randomly go with our mafia bud

1 hour ago, chatfan036 said:

So today we are down to:

5 town

3 mafia

3 coven

2 neutrals

This is going to be a strange game. We need to start putting votes out now. Fortunately I lucked into some information.

@Caboose30 is 99% likely the mafioso. I was lookout on  my man @osens last night (RIP) and he was visited by Caboose. So if you are town, vote up Caboose. If you are coven and neutral it definitely benefits you to vote up caboose as well because it gets your enemy out of the way too. 

I know it's a shot in the dark trusting me but town needs to get some lynchings or else we will lose considering we will be down to just 4 people tomorrow. Also, I will be asking for a town protective on me tomorrow unless a more important claim reveals. 

1 hour ago, Spartan said:

I'm spy, bugged Devise.

Your target was ambushed by an Ambusher.

A member of the Mafia visited chatfan036 last night.

A member of the Mafia visited osens last night.

A member of the Mafia visited Ricer13 last night.

A member of the Coven visited chatfan036 last night.

A member of the Coven visited Doomsday last night.

Vote Caboose

"According to spartans will you cant be

vote him up boys" @chatfan036

How does spartan's will incriminate me? You were on Osens so you claim. Im a vigi and I can't go anywhere N1 unless I am controlled. I don't have the messages saying that so I assume then Im safe and wont die of guilt. Spartan posted spy results sure but those are easy enough to fake. I think your LO claim is bullshit because in no way shape or form does Spartans will say I went anywhere. If I live to see this night Im going to shoot Eagles

2 minutes ago, Ricer13 said:

Didn’t think of this. It could be an Executioner play

I guess its still possible caboose is vigi we have a slot for TK...

Do we have any CCs? I don't even know if they should reveal tbh, with CL in the game that could just be giving them another free vigi shot

1 minute ago, Caboose30 said:

"According to spartans will you cant be

vote him up boys" @chatfan036

How does spartan's will incriminate me? You were on Osens so you claim. Im a vigi and I can't go anywhere N1 unless I am controlled. I don't have the messages saying that so I assume then Im safe and wont die of guilt. Spartan posted spy results sure but those are easy enough to fake. I think your LO claim is bullshit because in no way shape or form does Spartans will say I went anywhere. If I live to see this night Im going to shoot Eagles

Spartans will is pretty airtight, considering he has both mafia and coven visits. Thats something that is very hard to fake, imo. 

The reason eagles is saying it proves you are lying is because you can't be the vigi who shot Mike according to Spartan's will, because you weren't visited by coven last night. 

But theoretically that doesn't mean you can't just be another vigi, it fits into the claim space 

1 minute ago, Mr_Hatter said:

Spartans will is pretty airtight, considering he has both mafia and coven visits. Thats something that is very hard to fake, imo. 

The reason eagles is saying it proves you are lying is because you can't be the vigi who shot Mike according to Spartan's will, because you weren't visited by coven last night. 

But theoretically that doesn't mean you can't just be another vigi, it fits into the claim space 

Well Im confused because Eagles said I visited Osen last night before he even knew my role

4 minutes ago, Caboose30 said:

Well Im confused because Eagles said I visited Osen last night before he even knew my role

Yeah because he is claiming lookout. Tbh I think its more likely you are mafioso than he is exe haha, but i'm throwing out possibilities ?‍♂️