Town of Salem #9

Gustav

Here is my reasoning

Eagles knows I am a smart player. We just had a game together as Mafia in the EFL. He want's me gone because Im not well known here, but I am a threat. This was his tactic in the EFL games too. he wanted to target the VHL players who were in that game because they were not well known and they posed a threat. Hence why we found Hatter the jailor and killed him N2.  This feels more like an evil push to get a known threat out of the way.  If I do get lynched and it is revealed that I am indeed the Vigi you all should really start looking at lynching Eagles otherwise Town will lose the majority fast and it will be a battle of Coven vs Maf

9 minutes ago, Caboose30 said:

Here is my reasoning

Eagles knows I am a smart player. We just had a game together as Mafia in the EFL. He want's me gone because Im not well known here, but I am a threat. This was his tactic in the EFL games too. he wanted to target the VHL players who were in that game because they were not well known and they posed a threat. Hence why we found Hatter the jailor and killed him N2.  This feels more like an evil push to get a known threat out of the way.  If I do get lynched and it is revealed that I am indeed the Vigi you all should really start looking at lynching Eagles otherwise Town will lose the majority fast and it will be a battle of Coven vs Maf

Spartan's will pretty much proves that I am not a member of mafia or coven. So I am either a lookout who caught you in the act, or I am the executioner and you were my 1/16 chance of being my target. I wouldn't really play executioner this way though tbh it's a little too obvious. I am more of a pretend to be medium and say the dead lookout saw you on night 3 kind of guy ? 

1 hour ago, jhatty8 said:

So I'm guessing this means @Doomsday is Vigi and either @chatfan036 or @Ricer13 was the target of the Ambusher.

I can confirm I am the Vigilante and I was witched. Nice knowing y'all!

4 minutes ago, chatfan036 said:

So I am either a lookout who caught you in the act, or I am the executioner and you were my 1/16 chance of being my target.

Or you are Maf/Coven trying to force a lynch on someone who poses a threat to you

6 hours ago, chatfan036 said:

I know it's a shot in the dark trusting me

always wary of this, but if LO saw Caboose visit Osens then that's pretty damning.

VOTE CABOOSE

9 minutes ago, jhatty8 said:

oh I forgot to do the strangulation helping thing

vote Caboose

if he's actually a Vig, does this make both Eagles and Spartan evil?

doubtful. Spartan "might" be evil but in a coven/mafia game its hard to fake multiple evils. Plus he told us about Doom before Doom said he was controlled, so unless all three are evil, there's no chance (Doom would have to not die tonight). Essentially no way spartan is evil.

1 minute ago, Mr_Hatter said:

doubtful. Spartan "might" be evil but in a coven/mafia game its hard to fake multiple evils. Plus he told us about Doom before Doom said he was controlled, so unless all three are evil, there's no chance (Doom would have to not die tonight). Essentially no way spartan is evil.

Actually this logic isn't perfect. Spartan could be coven I guess, which is how Spartan would have known that Doom was controlled, but that just doesn't make sense really, because then how could he have known about mafia visits? Not to mention fake claiming spy and getting the mafia results wrong (assuming he is coven) essentially outs him as Coven to the mafia, so it would be suicide for him. 

It's the end of Day 2, and the town has decided to kill off its first target.

"I'm a Vigilante," says @Caboose30 as everyone votes him up. Nothing happens in his favor, though, and to dead chat he goes. He was...

Spoiler

...indeed a VIGILANTE.

Last will:

Spoiler

Caboose the deranged lunatic

N1

1, 2, 3, 4

All the bodies hit the floor

5, 6, 7, 8, 

my reload time is great

9. 10, 11, 12

no more bullets on the shelve

13, 14, 15, 16

If I miss, you'll die with me

D2

Hmm the childrens don't believe me! 

The childrens want to lynch me!

The childrens must be spanked!

They know not what they are doing!

This vigi doesn't like being pranked!

My anger just keeps on growing!

My trigger finger itches

Someone is getting stitches

Role list

No this is a fustercluck at best. Maybe if I live to see N3 or 4 I'll put this together

List of those alive (12):

Day 3 will actually start close to 9 tomorrow, for once!

"TALLY HO LADS," comes the voice of somebody or another from the town's prison. The grapeshot cannon goes off, but is it an execution? Only sort of. It's just @Doomsday killing himself dramatically. He was a VIGILANTE. 

Last will:

Spoiler

I'm so sorry, @Mike. I'm so sorry...

@BarzalGoat died last night, at the hands of the POTION MASTER. He was an AMBUSHER.

@Mr_Hatter died last night as well--instead of a top hat, he's wearing a more pointed one! He was the COVEN LEADER.

Just when the town thinks it's all over, @DoktorFunk speaks up and says "hey guys, I can't be here for the next few-"

He can't finish the sentence because he gets struck down from the heavens by a bolt of lightning. As the town searches for clues about his role, a frog rolls into the town square on a unicycle.

That's right: @a_Ferk has replaced @DoktorFunk.

List of those alive (9):

Votes needed today: 5