Town of Salem #9

Gustav

59 minutes ago, chatfan036 said:

Unvote Hatty

Vote Ricer

Sorry Ricer I know you guys helped me but this has been the lamest ToS game ever and ai want it to end

or flip to hatty, and the game ends tomorrow ?‍♂️

Vote Hatty

25 minutes ago, chatfan036 said:

go on, convince me why that is better

Because you are our favourite person to play TOS with. Think about this. You guys vote hatty. I kill flex tonight and you two lynch me tomorrow for a town/Exe win!

Just now, Ricer13 said:

Because you are our favourite person to play TOS with. Think about this. You guys vote hatty. I kill flex tonight and you two lynch me tomorrow for a town/Exe win!

why does this benefit you though? And honestly there is no way town deserves to win this game lol

Just now, Ricer13 said:

I do 100 percent agree this game has been a snooze fest tho 

the problem was with so many townies dying night one, there was no point for anyone to even try to blend in as town, which in my opinion is the most fun part of the game in weeding out who is not town.

Having an afk jailor also did not help 

Just now, chatfan036 said:

why does this benefit you though? And honestly there is no way town deserves to win this game lol

Well then tomorrow we make town suffer and we lynch spartan. Coven/Exe win. 

or vote me today and have a mafia/Exe win. 

So if I sat here and did nothing, mafia would win

only way coven or town wins is if I help them

Therefore as a neutral I am just going to reward the team that should be winning without outside interference, and making this game end faster

1 hour ago, chatfan036 said:

Therefore as a neutral I am just going to reward the team that should be winning without outside interference, and making this game end faster

thanks...

2 hours ago, chatfan036 said:

Noted 

Last second changes? You want last second changes? Too bad! I am the Grand Poobah, and I am here to end the game.

@Ricer13 is voted up today. Openly admitting to be a member of the Coven, nobody is surprised when that turns out to be the case--though some may be intrigued to find out that he was the MEDUSA. With two Mafia left against one defenseless town and an Executioner who has completed their mission, that's all, folks.

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WINNERS, THE MAFIA AND THE EXECUTIONER!

Here's a link to dead chat! All are welcome. Joining will get you notes on the game, pings when the next sign-up opens, and some fun talk with some fun people.

The game's spreadsheet is here! It's not completely up-to-date as the past few nights have been easy enough that I haven't needed to use it, but it will be eventually.

Thank you all for playing this time around! Next game will be our tenth! Let's make it one to remember.

@BarzalGoat

@bigAL

@chatfan036

@Devise

@DoktorFunk

@Doomsday

@jhatty8

@Mike

@MMFLEX

@Mr_Hatter

@omgitshim

@osens

@Ricer13

@Spartan

@Wreckening

37 minutes ago, chatfan036 said:

Thanks for running gustav but lets not do this mode again it sucks

I've seen enough of this and Town Traitor lately; I'll probably have them out of the poll for at least the next few games.