Minner Minute Episode 7: Week of August 16, 2020

DreMin15

Hello everyone, and welcome back to another episode of Minner Mintue! This is the show where I try to answer as many user-submitted questions in a minute or less! Let's get goin'!

Submitted by User: Geekus14: Hey Minner, I was wondering what the design of your padding was based on?

Well I didn't want anything too flashy, you know how the media hates players showing a shred of personality. I just kept it simple by going with a white base with red and black finishes. I feel like it looks really well in the end.

Submitted by User: SeamusTrapson: Who would you say would be the best bet to suit up as an emergency goalie if you were to get injured in a game?

That's a tough question. If I had to say anyone, I would probably say Markus Schauer. He's a tall guy with a large frame, and he's one of the more flexible people on our team. If he could resist the urge to go out and play the puck every time it gets near him, I would say he would be pretty decent in net. 

Okay, last question then we need to call it quits for this week.

Submitted by User: TakinLsL&R: Minner, what does your warmup/hype music playlist typically consist of?

This is one I've heard a couple of times before. I have a bit of an odd mix. I typically stick with a couple different bands, mostly Avenged Sevenfold and Pantera. Though I do like to toss a few orchestral pieces in there such as Libeslied, You Say Run, and Moonlight Sonata. I kind of go all over the place. 

Okay everyone, that concludes this week's episode of Minner Minute. Don't forget to send in your questions for next week's episode! Thank you all for coming this week, and I hope to see you next time! Goodbye!