Top 50 Forwards in the VHLM (S73 Edition)

Laine

I appreciate the civil discussion. My boys @PatrikLaine and @JigglyGumballs did all of this by hand. Some of the defensive stats are missing out like hits and shots blocked, so the list is a little skewed. You can make the argument that averaging out players based on their ice time is "unfair". But I would actually say the contrary. If you're playing for Miami and you're still producing, but not as much as any other 1st line forwards out there, then you don't have a chance. 

If you're a 2nd line left winger and you're destroying it on points then yeah, you are a better player for your position than someone with less points getting more ice time than you in general. And it's that "in general" that we have to accept to give the article any validity. The top players get enough recognition with awards as it is. I think it's about time we find good ways to reward players playing deeper in the roster. If you have a better suggestion than this then write it. I would be happy to help :hou:.

• 1 month later...

Excellent job taking the time out to research all these players and their stats. I'm sure this too an insane amount of time. Including the team logo that the player was on was a nice touch. Also the information was easy to follow it was short and sweet and told you what you needed to know and didn't ramble on. The only thing that bothered me is at the top of the article 1. and 2. appear to be a ligher black than the remaining parts. That could be my eyes trying to trick me though. 10/10 Do goalies next ❤️