(S74) LW - Jack hermann, TPE: 78

jack u

R0TnaS1.png

Welcome to the VHL @jack u

The Yukon Rush is one of the longest-lasting teams in the VHLM and has built up a legacy of award-winners with an impressive 5 founders cups and 55 trophies won by our players. We want you to join that legacy and make a name for yourself in the VHLM. We can offer you lots of minutes on our second line where you'll be in the best place possible to get the most amount of points possible, so If you’re interested in joining the Rush quote this post saying “accept”. We look forward to seeing you on the ice.

Join_Philly.pngcREDIT TO @Zetterberg

Good day and Welcome to the VHL ! Hi @jack uMy name is Spencer Elsby, aka @Spence King AGM of the Historic Philadelphia Reapers Hockey Organization , Our General Manager @DMaximus are offering YOU a contract.

We have a very young and extremely hard-working new users great characters and would love to have you as a member of the Philly Family and Reaper Nation. The fans in Philly are by far the loudest and most dedicated and the league knows it. I can vouch on Dmax's behalf that you will not find anymore patient and amazing guide as a mentor when getting used to the VHL and making sure you wont miss out on any opportunities.

Our Goal as managers in the minors is to help develop and make this the most engaging fun experience possible, and that a guarantee in the Philly family! Our Philosophy is to ensure that our players are getting the absolute best experience possible in the VHLM, we understand the importance of one on one interactions and will be there for you anytime and the Locker Room is also full of amazing people that are more than happy to help you develop and understand ,MOST OF ALL feel comfortable and part of the Philly family , #OnceAReaperAlwaysAReaper. This season we have a very strong roster with some great veterans putting us as a legitimate contender this season for a playoff push.

Now lets get to business 

This is a real unique opportunity as Philadelphia we are coming off a huge push last season for the cup and are in a MAJOR rebuild phase which will offer you MAX ice time and be heavily relied upon. We can offer you Top line minutes and the opportunity to play alongside. We also want you playing PP and PK minutes right away. The Reapers recognize hard work and reward it, effort is HUGE to us and it never goes unrecognized. We would be honored to sign you and  get your Name Plate printed and get you on the Ice with some legends asap . We see a lot of bright things in your future and can only hope to be a part of your journey/story to Stardom in the VHL.

“Quote” This message with the hashtag #FearTheReaper, or “Accept” and we will have a contract sent to your inbox and get you in the LR right and you can ask all your question about more info about how to be the best in the league, and join our team locker room! Enjoy your stay! 

tNqDZWJ.png&key=74b04030a36c6c0138a89b54

Hey there @jack u

I'm the General Manager of the Minnesota Storm. 

We can offer you a position on the third line, we finished first last season and are looking to match that performance once again! 

If you need any help feel free to message me here on the forums or DM me on Discord and I'll do my best to assist you - regardless of what team you decide to join. If I'm not around you can also reach out to my AGM Mr_Hatter and he will be happy to assist you as well!

Looking forward to your decision and good luck with your career! If you want to join us, quote this and say "accepted"!

Cheers,

Rayzor
General Manager
Minnesota Storm

tNqDZWJ.png&key=74b04030a36c6c0138a89b54