Ohradka Streaking for Phantoms

animal74

After a first part of the season that Prague winger Ondrej Ohradka would consider inconsistent, and after hitting a mini-slump of 1 point in 4 games, the Slovakian has strung together a 6-game point streak consisting of 5 goals and 2 assists in helping the Phantoms go 4-2 in those games.

He started off with a three game goal streak by scoring the game-winner on the power play in a 3-1 win over the LA Stars, and then markers in a win over New York and a loss to Warsaw. The next game was a dismal 6-2 loss to Vancouver which saw him pick up an assist. The next two games were much better with one goal in regulation to go with a season-high 9 shots and a goal in the shootout to help Prague edge Warsaw and then he had a goal and assist and earned the 1st Star of the game in a 4-1 win over Helsinki.

"I'm really happy with my play right now," said Ohradka after the Helsinki game. "I'm trying to play better, be more focused and I think as a line we're playing with more jump and chemistry. We are aware of what's going on on the ice collectively and it's showing on the score sheet and the win column. I hope to keep this streak going as long as possible."