Quick Look at Stuff

Tagger

- I haven't been on the league that much this week, so I had to do a double take when I saw that New York were third in the NA conference, cause I remembered them having quite a good lead not that long ago. Turns out they've lost 7 of their last 10 games, including being shutout by LA and their default goalie. They'll remain in the playoffs (they're a good 16 points clear of the 6th place Wolves) but you never like to go on a run like that towards the end of the season.

- I'm not going to do the research for it, but it's interesting to see how few of the top points scorers in the league are from the top teams. I know we've had the likes of Cast and Thompson record super-high point tallies when their respective teams were scraping into the playoffs (and their teams were similarly built to the current expansion teams), but it's odd to see that the league-leading Titans current top point scoring player Ben Hafkey doesn't make the top 20 in points and fourth place Calgary only has one representative (RJ Jubis) in the top 25.