VHL S73 Entry Draft Rankings

Hey VHL.

Trade deadline is upon us, so I figured I would start up a project that finalizes the end of recruitment for the season 74 draft class.

New recreates and recruits will be joining the season 75 draft class.

Hey community, let me know if I did a good job with the graphic.  If I can add or remove anything for future releases, let me know!

VHL Entry Draft Rankings.jpg

These goalies stats yikes.

I'm #3, but I'm not gonna be surprised if I fell to like 7-9 'cuz of the bigger and well known names below me and I don't got the best VHLM stats out there on the best team.

Really nice job though. Ill love to see extra information about the people in the 1st round

10 minutes ago, Jtv123 said:

Really nice job though. Ill love to see extra information about the people in the 1st round

Thank You!  I'm not too sure what extra information you'd like to see. Please elaborate!

We will have the final VHL standings at the end of the season so we will have an idea about the picks order for the draft.

Maybe do the 1st round since it would be a lot of work for the others rounds and elaborate why this team should pick this player because of there needs or whatever and why this player will help them, etc.

Something like that

Ah ok I see what you mean.

Thing is, there are plenty of other dudes writing about that exact stuff coming up to draft day.

I'm more of a numbers guy, so doing this kind of gruntwork suits me fine.

If I were a GM, I'd want a complete list kinda like this one to be informed.

Since this is only 1st edition stuff, it looks basic as fuck, but I want some input to make it more complete and comprehensive and such, maybe add some bells and whistles, color schemes and logos, probably tag all draftees and gms next time too!

7 minutes ago, MattyIce said:

Since this is only 1st edition stuff, it looks basic as fuck, but I want some input to make it more complete and comprehensive and such, maybe add some bells and whistles, color schemes and logos, probably tag all draftees and gms next time too!

This is a draft ranking I'll be looking forward to!