Are Locker Rooms Just Not a Thing Anymore?

Squidward

I am on Halifax yet I have not been invited to their locker room yet, and the discord locker room doesn't count even though I don't think anyone is in there either. Vancouver has not had a post in their locker room since November of last year lol. With no locker rooms and no chat pretty much the only way I can converse with members on here is through stupid discord. I shouldn't have to leave the VHL app and open a different app in order to communicate with my peers. I have expressed my concerns about no chat to Will and Josh in a PM but they just laughed me off. I may have to retire and end my time in the VHL soon because change is bad and if no chat I leave and no one wants me to leave because I am the best. 

#We Pay We Say

#Bring Back Wildy

#No PK no play

#@@@@@@@@@@@@

9 hours ago, chatfan036 said:

I am on Halifax yet I have not been invited to their locker room yet, and the discord locker room doesn't count even though I don't think anyone is in there either. Vancouver has not had a post in their locker room since November of last year lol. With no locker rooms and no chat pretty much the only way I can converse with members on here is through stupid discord. I shouldn't have to leave the VHL app and open a different app in order to communicate with my peers. I have expressed my concerns about no chat to Will and Josh in a PM but they just laughed me off. I may have to retire and end my time in the VHL soon because change is bad and if no chat I leave and no one wants me to leave because I am the best. 

#We Pay We Say

#Bring Back Wildy

#No PK no play

#@@@@@@@@@@@@

Right on, brother. #BringBackLRCulture