[S73] A Red Guy has retired!

VHL Bot

Sad this phase of my VHL life is ending. Got some shoutouts for the boys:

@Esso2264 - Thank you for always pressing forward through so much of the shit we took, and doing a great job rolling with all the punches the team took. It was an honor to play for you bud.

@CowboyinAmerica @studentized - My S68 buddies, thanks for your continued efforts in building the great core our team has had throughout my career, it was a constant struggle but it would have been much tougher without you guys.

@Elmebeck - Rest in peace. :(

@TheFlash @rjfryman @Motzaburger @ColeMrtz - Thank you for coming onto the team more recently and helping us salvage this era of New York Americans hockey, I look forward to pushing for a cup with y'all one more time.

All my other current and former New York teammates - Thanks for being here and making this place always feel welcoming amidst the ups and downs.

@dlamb and the army of former New York AGMs - Thank you for all the great work you guys did/have done on the job, both for the team and for our master birb's sanity.

@OrbitingDeath - Thank you for setting the bar high for our draft class and giving everybody someone to chase after.

@Mr_Hatter - Thank you for being a great rival and a great member for the league. I look forward to watching the end of your Hall-of-Fame career.

Let's go win a cup Americans!

ARG out, Muffbeav in.

Rt0tlRd.png

Edited by .sniffuM