(S75) D - Ove Dyrdahl, TPE: 76

GRZ

MIpXaRZ.png

Good evening Mr. Dyrdahl @GRZ

I'm Doomsday, the GM of the defending Founder's Cup Champions, the Saskatoon Wild. We're gearing up to mount another run at the Cup, and you could be an absolutely pivotal piece towards doing so. Your build suggests you'll be a defensive defenseman, and that fits the bill for what we need in Saskatoon to a T. I can offer second pairing minutes, along with time on the PK. Needless to say, you will certainly be playing plenty of minutes! Your proven track record has me all but assured that you're the right fit for this team! If you'd like to join the Wild, simply quote this post and reply with, "#SaskyBois."

Regardless of your decision, I'm thrilled to see you sticking around with the VHL, and wish you the best of luck in getting this sim engine to deliver the player you wish to build!

- Doomsday

Saskatoon Wild General Manager

1 hour ago, Doomsday said:

MIpXaRZ.png

Good evening Mr. Dyrdahl @GRZ

I'm Doomsday, the GM of the defending Founder's Cup Champions, the Saskatoon Wild. We're gearing up to mount another run at the Cup, and you could be an absolutely pivotal piece towards doing so. Your build suggests you'll be a defensive defenseman, and that fits the bill for what we need in Saskatoon to a T. I can offer second pairing minutes, along with time on the PK. Needless to say, you will certainly be playing plenty of minutes! Your proven track record has me all but assured that you're the right fit for this team! If you'd like to join the Wild, simply quote this post and reply with, "#SaskyBois."

Regardless of your decision, I'm thrilled to see you sticking around with the VHL, and wish you the best of luck in getting this sim engine to deliver the player you wish to build!

- Doomsday

Saskatoon Wild General Manager

Lets do this. #SaskyBois