random quote #53

hedgehog337

Yup, here we go again. My rest is over and despite of my year long laziness that doesn't ends I'm back with yet another goalie. So that's another 8 seasons of me piss poor'ing on this player even if he's showing something like .970 stat all the time. But hey, Riga Reign needs you know. Honestly, I should've done this a season ago, but my indecisive ass got me for real. I was thinking for too long who I need to create - a defenceman or a goalie. A season later, it appears that the goalie market isn't gonna give me a fully-ready goalie like I was pulling this with Davison and Eagles so here comes Sirkants!

Looks like he won't even play in the minors this season which doesn't bother me. I addressed my main concern for Riga so I'm fine. And I assume I'll play in minors next season anyways. And once again like Kallis my new guy is gonna start his VHL journey in a contender team. Last time, it did work very well although Cricket certainly wasn't the reason Riga won there. Regardless, let's try again.

Also, 1-1 sims and Riga, name more iconic duo. I hope we can lock the playoff spot as soon as possible despite of this form.