jRuutu

60 games and 50 points, not a bad total so far. Actually, this ongoing year has been the best one for me so far in my career! And there are still 12 games left to be played, so truly a career season going on on. I'm especially pleased with the assist total, 33 of those 50 points are assists. Starting to feel and look like the player I wanted to be seasons ago, I hit a lot and play physically but I also have that skill to make plays happen. On top of that, I can also score goals, currently at 17, and I need one more goal to reach the career-high of 18 from last year. I should be able to reach that 18 in 12 games, but I'm not only going to hope to stay there - I want to reach the cool 20 goal milestone in these last 12 games.

I think 20 goal season with loads of assists and physicality can be looked at as a success. Interesting to see how the playoffs go, would think a player like myself could be valuable in those games, but going to keep working hard during these last few weeks before playoffs and be ready when the puck drops!