Recruited From: Member (Emi)

Position: LW

Height: 68 in.

Weight: 203 lbs.

Birthplace: United Kingdom

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Welcome to the league!

Let me know if you need any help getting started or if you have any questions!

32 minutes ago, nikhedonia said:

Player Information

Username: nikhedonia

Player Name: Nicholas Brown

Recruited From: Member (Emi)

Position: LW

Height: 68 in.

Weight: 203 lbs.

Birthplace: United Kingdom

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Halifax would like to offer you top 6 minutes for the remainder of the season!

If you’d like to join, click quote and say “accept”!

Welcome to the VHL @nikhedonia! Thanks for creating a player and joining this awesome league. Your player, Nicholas Brown, is a free agent who can sign with any minor league team. Other GMs will pitch to you, so please take your time and decide which team best fits you and your player.

I'm the GM of the Philadelphia Reapers. We just completed an extremely successful season capped by graduating most of our roster to the big league. That means we need new players! The VHL is a tough place to make it. Thankfully, the Reaper organization can offer you all the time, attention, and care you need to grow Nicholas Brown into a legend. You'll also get a ton of ice time on the Reapers! Our roster is not as full as many other teams, meaning less people to take ice time away from you!

If you have any questions about anything, ask me in Discord (DMaximus#1871), message me here ( @DMaximus), or reach out to my AGM @Spence King / Selsby28#2242 (Discord).

If you want to join the Reapers, quote this post and say "I want to be a Reaper!"

21 hours ago, Dil said:

Halifax would like to offer you top 6 minutes for the remainder of the season!

If you’d like to join, click quote and say “accept”!

I would be happy to accept this offer. Thank you for extending this invitation to me. I hope I can be an asset to your team.

20 hours ago, DMaximus said:

Welcome to the VHL @nikhedonia! Thanks for creating a player and joining this awesome league. Your player, Nicholas Brown, is a free agent who can sign with any minor league team. Other GMs will pitch to you, so please take your time and decide which team best fits you and your player.

I'm the GM of the Philadelphia Reapers. We just completed an extremely successful season capped by graduating most of our roster to the big league. That means we need new players! The VHL is a tough place to make it. Thankfully, the Reaper organization can offer you all the time, attention, and care you need to grow Nicholas Brown into a legend. You'll also get a ton of ice time on the Reapers! Our roster is not as full as many other teams, meaning less people to take ice time away from you!

If you have any questions about anything, ask me in Discord (DMaximus#1871), message me here ( @DMaximus), or reach out to my AGM @Spence King / Selsby28#2242 (Discord).

If you want to join the Reapers, quote this post and say "I want to be a Reaper!"

Thank you for the offer, but I have decided to join another team. I look forward to facing you on the ice.