Town of Salem #10 - Sign Up

Gustav

Evil Faction Poll  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well, you know what time it is...

For those unfamiliar with the game (and even for those who are; knowledge doesn't suddenly appear after doing it once):

Rules are here

The wiki is here

The sound of me beating a dead horse may be heard here

Honestly, no news this game. No big developments, no weird new stuff I'm going to throw at anyone...I should just get right into the copy-paste--but wait just a second!

THIS IS OUR TENTH GAME! To celebrate us making it this far, I'm hoping to get a good-sized group in to play this one. This means that I will be advertising this game a bit more than usual, and that you should expect a bit more than the 17-19 per game we've been seeing lately. Of course, I wouldn't mind a bit of help, either--if you find yourself wanting to help out, simply spread the word! Mention the game to someone on your team or message someone here you haven't talked to in a while. I'm not asking you to spam, though--if asked to stop bringing it up, honor that request. This isn't the SH"V"L...

Oh, and I'm putting Town Traitor and Both Evils on forced hiatus for the indefinite future. I was having a lot less fun running those games and it seemed like many who were playing shared that sentiment. So, out it goes, at least for now.

And, finally...TRIVIA IS BACK!

HERE IS THE LINK TO THE FORM

-If you won the last game, you have an automatic 30% chance to receive a role of your choosing, if you'd like to request one. The winners of last game are listed below:

-If you didn't win the last game, you can still request a role! Play trivia, and for each correct answer, you'll earn a cumulative 5% chance toward a role of your choosing, for a maximum chance of 20%.

-If you won the last game, you can still play! This possible 20% chance will be added to your 30% chance for a maximum of 50%.

-No, you do not need to do this if you don't want to.

-If you'd like to play without requesting a role, simply write "Random" in the role request box.

Vote for your preferred format up top and sign up down below, as always.

Target start date: Sunday night possibly? No idea when I'm at work next week yet.

Edited by GustavMattias

List of those signed up:

BarzalGoat

Berocka

bigAL

Caboose30

chatfan036

Corgi34

Devise

Doomsday

gorlab

JeffD

jhatty8

JigglyGumballs

Mike

MMFLEX

Mr_Hatter

omgitshim

osens

Quik

Ricer13

rory

Shaka

solas

Spartan

Edited by GustavMattias

4 hours ago, Quik said:

I have no idea how any of this works, but I'm game

Can I make a request that I'm not on Quik's team?? That's too much painful noob energy on one line

1 minute ago, bigAL said:

Can I make a request that I'm not on Quik's team?? That's too much painful noob energy on one line

that's not a very groovy thing to say :(