Wolf spotted in Ottawa

Review:

I really like this design. I have done several with this layout and I find it very pleasing. Just a couple of tips from what I see. You flipped the player, which in some cases needs to be done, but I try to get rid of any branding or words that are spelt backwards. My second thought was why you flipped it in the first place. From what I see, the render would show more of the logo if it were on the right. Just small things but worth mentioning. Overall I love this look. Keep working, you have skills. 8.5/10

@Matmenzinger

2 hours ago, Steve said:

Review:

I really like this design. I have done several with this layout and I find it very pleasing. Just a couple of tips from what I see. You flipped the player, which in some cases needs to be done, but I try to get rid of any branding or words that are spelt backwards. My second thought was why you flipped it in the first place. From what I see, the render would show more of the logo if it were on the right. Just small things but worth mentioning. Overall I love this look. Keep working, you have skills. 8.5/10

@Matmenzinger

Thanks for the advice, honestly. Completely overlooked the issue with the flipped text. As to why I flipped the render, it's just personal preference I guess. I'm noticing now that most of my graphics tend to have the player on the left and text on the right haha.