Marlin thoughts

Steve

San Diego Marlins have had a great season so far. A lot of players have stepped up and really put in the effort to be better. For the team and on an individual level. Our team play has been very good. When the top line doesn't score, another line will step up and pitch in. I really like the balance of the team.

A bit of reality set in as we keep getting bitch slapped by a couple of top teams. We are trying to compete and will make further tweaks going into the last part of the season and playoffs. I hope we can make another good push in the right direction that let's us play on the level that we are striving for.

It's been a great experience playing with the talent on the team. Very active players and a GM that is very savvy. Nothing but pure fun on this team. Helping each other and talking strats all the time make for a good locker room.

We have some very good talent on the team, I hope we exceed our goals set this season and make a push in the playoffs. We have the desire, will it be enough is the question. Great time to be a Marlin.