Game 552 Post Game Comments

Seabass

The Prague Phantoms just came off a 4-3 loss at the hands of the Vancouver Wolves. The Phantoms lead for most of the game but lost after they weren't able to hold off the Wolves in the dying minutes of the third. The Wolves rallied for 2 goals in the final 5 minutes of the game. Here we are once again with Phantom's defenseman, Seabass Perrin. Seabass, what went wrong there for your team in the final minutes of this game?

"It's simple, they scored two quick ones on us. We let off the gas after a strong 2nd period and we played too much in our own end trying to hold on a one goal lead when we should've been out there trying to add to our lead. Kudos to the Wolve's though, they played a great game they had us on our heels for most of the game and they gave us absolutely no chance to get our powerplay involved in the game." 

Your captain, Alex Pearson scored his 300th career point in this game, anything you want to add to that considered your a close friend of Pearson's?

"Yeah I mean, congratulations @Jayrad28on hitting such a milestone. I'm just happy Al was able to hit that mark this season considering it's his last one before retirement. I'm sure it would've ate him up if he had finished the season 1 or 2 point shy of that mark. "

Your team is currently out of the playoffs by one point. Is there a message you'd like to send to your teammates right now?

"We're not done here! Everyone, get your heads out of your asses and lets play some solid hockey and roll into the playoffs! I can't have us sit another one out! I got faith in this team and i'm sure we can make this happen for our city our fans and for the drunk bird @Esso so he can get a shot at the lotto."