Through struggles

DarkSpyro

This past week has been pretty rough, and I’m still pretty busy so I will apologize before hand if this content feels rushed. I want to dedicate the proper time into releasing any of my “standard” content such as the DaSLN podcast, my VHL Team Overall Ratings, and my “Game Breaker” hockey cards.Over these next couple of days I will be attending to a bunch of personal matters that seemed to come at me around the same time, but I am hoping that once all affairs are dealt with that I can enjoy putting some more time into the content that I have come to enjoy making. I’m hoping to get another podcast up this coming week with Dok, as we are both amped for the playoffs and can’t wait to go over them on the next episode of DaSLN. For anyone out there that enjoys any of the content that I create, I give you my apologies but also my thanks. I’m very grateful to everyone that takes the time out of their day, to either witness or listen to the things that I enjoy creating. I just want everyone to know that I more than appreciate all the kindness and support I have received from this community, and that trying to make interesting or entertaining content is my way of expressing my gratitude and love for you all.

(230 words)

Edited by DarkSpyro