Chicken Wing VHL experience

chikn

i hate writing  

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

d1olbOO.jpg

Philadelphia, PA-I recently just started in the VHL and was surprised by my many offers I received from various VHLM teams. I have some family in Philadelphia that own a chicken company and before I started getting serious about hockey I would work there frying the chickens that I used to name as a kid… kinda sad… RIP my chicken friends:(. Anyway, I spent most of my childhood in Philadelphia which is why I chose to join this team. I have many memories here, trying to hit chickens with hockey pucks, and starting my own hockey team where we used the chickens as nets, since my family could not afford to register me for a league. This team has an amazing culture and I am proud to be a part of it. Even though we are having a rough season, I believe that being on this team was a great choice to improve my skill so i can advance from the VHLM to the VHL. I am off to a great start in this season, with only playing 17 games and scoring 4 points all together.  My lucky charm of eating 2 pounds of chicken and drinking a liter of chocolate milk the day before a game has not let me down yet.

(214 words)