Town of Salem X

Gustav

Time for Night 2! The second day passes by uneventfully, so let's switch it over. Send me your night actions!

List of those alive (21):

So apparently I forgot to mention this, but we kick it off early today.

@Devise and @Spartan are both found dead in the town square. Wiped the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, the Navy SEAL copypasta is found written out on a sheet of paper next to them. They were both killed by the VETERAN...

@Devise was a SERIAL KILLER and @Spartan was a CONSIGLIERE.

Oh, and @Doomsday died too. Killed by the MAFIA, he was the POTION MASTER.

Now here's something I will mention--today is ending early, probably around 7:30 EST. Plan accordingly.

List of those alive (18):

So @jhatty8 I am assuming you were healed by a doctor?

Also, great job veteran! Whoever you are should reveal at this point and brag. Now that evils know who you are you have higher odds of killing town, so may as way reveal yourself at this point. 

1 hour ago, Shaka said:

Was that just a clutch af kill by the Veteran? I've never played that role and I'm not sure how he found the SK and a Mafia to kill on N2 with so little info.

The veteran doesn't find anyone, they both went to visit the veterans house and he used one of his 3 alerts resulting in him killing anyone who visited 

15 hours ago, solas said:

Ironically, I am also a psychic.  Was going to hold off but with the chaos of any/all and someone else already being a psychic I think it makes more sense to reveal my role.

My results:

osens, Mike, or gorlab is evil!

@Mike role and will

1 minute ago, Quik said:

omg was transporter, swapped ricer and osens.

caboose was an amnesiac

yea that was in OMG's will and other than that you are reavealing roles that were already shown to us

0 to convince me you are actually medium yet 

1 minute ago, chatfan036 said:

yea that was in OMG's will and other than that you are reavealing roles that were already shown to us

0 to convince me you are actually medium yet 

you are giving me too much credit if you think I know how to play this game in any deceitful way

:CrosbyLaugh:

3 minutes ago, jhatty8 said:

You were cured of poison!

You were attacked, but someone fought off your attacker!

CHILL Y'ALL! But seriously. Clutch as fuck Doc

why would someone attack you when they knew you were already poisoned?

The SK attacked the vet, and mafia used their attack on coven. The coven has no role that directly attacks you. So either you are making things up, a hypnotist is messing with you again, or there is another neutral killing role? 

1 minute ago, chatfan036 said:

why would someone attack you when they knew you were already poisoned?

The SK attacked the vet, and mafia used their attack on coven. The coven has no role that directly attacks you. So either you are making things up, a hypnotist is messing with you again, or there is another neutral killing role? 

That I can't answer. If it was Hypno, I wouldn't get that "You were cured!" message. I'm definitely not making things up. So...we got a Jugg or WW?