Town of Salem X

Gustav

Thanks for everything you do @GustavMattias, it's amazing how much work it is to coordinate all these players and keep everything happening, on time, and by the book. The thing with the blackmail was a good catch early, not enough to save the poor poor mafia, but I think you made the right call to yeet him publicly from the game while you figured out what was going on. Sorry @MMFLEX I didn't mean you to blackmail you THAT hard...

I'm curious to play the discord one, - it seems like there'd be a lot of talking and a lot of scrolling back to get all the info - but the forums clearly weren't perfect either. Let's play again sometime ✌️

33 minutes ago, bigAL said:

I'm curious to play the discord one, - it seems like there'd be a lot of talking and a lot of scrolling back to get all the info - but the forums clearly weren't perfect either. Let's play again sometime ✌️

Yeah, games will still be played on the forum. Just that the notification thread you'd get on the forum is now going to be your own private channel in the server formerly known as dead chat. An all-Discord game would be awful, lol.

Thanks for the love, though--next game coming whenever I can comfortably accommodate it.