Town of Salem X

Gustav

@chatfan036 omg says hi

based on hatty's messages he would have been visited by both a Doctor and Crusader. Given how stupid it would be for Crusader to visit there, it was probably a Hypnotist.
UNLESS Coven Leader controlled the Crusader onto Hatty trying to bait the Doctor and by some miracle someone else with defense attacked Hatty. But that's incredibly unlikely.

6 minutes ago, Quik said:

@chatfan036 omg says hi

based on hatty's messages he would have been visited by both a Doctor and Crusader. Given how stupid it would be for Crusader to visit there, it was probably a Hypnotist.
UNLESS Coven Leader controlled the Crusader onto Hatty trying to bait the Doctor and by some miracle someone else with defense attacked Hatty. But that's incredibly unlikely.

If a crusader would have visited jhatty he would have protected him and killed any visitors, not attacked him. The crusader would have killed the doctor that was on him. This doesn't sound like OMG at all it sounds more like mafia or coven is trying to give you something to say

4 minutes ago, chatfan036 said:

If a crusader would have visited jhatty he would have protected him and killed any visitors, not attacked him. The crusader would have killed the doctor that was on him. This doesn't sound like OMG at all it sounds more like mafia or coven is trying to give you something to say

Are mafia/coven allowed in the graveyard? I thought they weren't.

3 minutes ago, Quik said:

Are mafia/coven allowed in the graveyard? I thought they weren't.

They are allowed in the graveyard, but that's not what I was referring to. You can mostly just ignore them in the graveyard because why would they help you out haha

I was referring to mafia and coven members get their own secret discord to discuss strategy for this game. You haven't given me anything to prove you are medium yet, but I'll give you more time as more people die to see if that changes. Keep talking to the dead : )

21 hours ago, rory said:

I am physic. N1 results are:

Spartan, JigglyGumballs, or solas is evil! 

Spartan was the evil here. Doesn't guarantee the other two are inno but more likely they are I guess

18 hours ago, solas said:

Ironically, I am also a psychic.  Was going to hold off but with the chaos of any/all and someone else already being a psychic I think it makes more sense to reveal my role.

My results:

osens, Mike, or gorlab is evil!

Gorlab is 99% confirmed the veteran, so one of osens or Mike is evil. Osens has at least posted so I am comfortable voting up @Mike unless he comes online with a good defense

VOTE MIKE

3 minutes ago, chatfan036 said:

Spartan was the evil here. Doesn't guarantee the other two are inno but more likely they are I guess

Gorlab is 99% confirmed the veteran, so one of osens or Mike is evil. Osens has at least posted so I am comfortable voting up @Mike unless he comes online with a good defense

VOTE MIKE

I agree Sens has given useful info let’s push mike. 

vote mike

37 minutes ago, chatfan036 said:

They are allowed in the graveyard, but that's not what I was referring to. You can mostly just ignore them in the graveyard because why would they help you out haha

I was referring to mafia and coven members get their own secret discord to discuss strategy for this game. You haven't given me anything to prove you are medium yet, but I'll give you more time as more people die to see if that changes. Keep talking to the dead : )

to clarify Eagles questions, the message "You were attacked, but someone fought off your attacker!" happens when you are protected by a Crusader. So if that was a real message, that means that Hatty was visited by Doc, Crusader, and something that attacks and has defense (which would be either a 2nd SK or a Jugg at this point). Given how unlikely that is, he was probably visited by Doctor and Hypnotist.

10 minutes ago, Quik said:

to clarify Eagles questions, the message "You were attacked, but someone fought off your attacker!" happens when you are protected by a Crusader. So if that was a real message, that means that Hatty was visited by Doc, Crusader, and something that attacks and has defense (which would be either a 2nd SK or a Jugg at this point). Given how unlikely that is, he was probably visited by Doctor and Hypnotist.

that makes more sense

3 hours ago, chatfan036 said:

@JigglyGumballs you have yet to speak in here yet Gustav hasn't booted you so you are submitting night actions. Care to share you role and will? 

The only reason I haven't spoken anything yet is because I'm new to this and I'm still tryna figure things out lol.

10 minutes ago, JigglyGumballs said:

The only reason I haven't spoken anything yet is because I'm new to this and I'm still tryna figure things out lol.

That's fine my dude. Why don't you share what role you are and what you have done the last 2 nights, and I can help you strategise what to do.