(S75) LW - Castor Bedard, TPE: 36

Castor Bedard

20 minutes ago, Castor Bedard said:

Player Information

Username: Castor Bedard

Player Name: Castor Bedard

Recruited From: Other (I was looking for good hockey games on play store and i love simulation)

Position: LW

Height: 72 in.

Weight: 185 lbs.

Birthplace: Canada

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Welcome to the league!

Let me know if you need any help getting started! Our regular season is ending tomorrow which might limit your Free Agent offers. That being said our draft is coming up shortly which you can try to get a bump in the rankings.

7 minutes ago, Castor Bedard said:

I would like some tips on how to get noticed, especially just starting out. And also how fast trams usually pick up players. (P.S. I don't know what half of the stat abbreviations are, so some help there if possible would be very much appreciated)

A good place to start getting noticed would be on our discord chatting with people on there. A really good area to have a look through would be this area. https://vhlforum.com/forum/251-new-member-guide/

If you want to have a look through there and send me any other questions you might still have to the private message I sent you earlier. 

I'm about to go to sleep so sorry if my response is delayed.

Hi @Castor Bedard! I'm bigAL, and I'm the Assistant General Manager of the Miami Marauders. Like my colleague above said, we can't formally sign you yet, but if you want to get acquainted with the league, start earning your skill points, and boost your draft stock ahead of the S74 draft next week, come join us in our team locker room! We use Discord around here, and you can visit Miami's group by clicking on this link. Our fearless leader Ricer, myself, or many of the other friendly faces in the room will be able to help you get acquainted to the league.