VSN Change of leadership

FrostBeard

VSN.png.7f9b33af403c90836748c019543bd0bc.png

Hello and welcome to VSN Announcement!

I would like to firstly say that this was not something that I expected to do even at the start of July but situation has turned in a way that I personally feel this is the best option. 
So without further ado, I want to announce my immediate resignation from VSN Manager position. It has been truly amazing run and these past 10 months have been so much fun. I would personally like to thank everyone who has worked and did amazing job in VSN and will continue to do it under their new Commander-in-chief. Personally, I wish VSN even more amazing content and great new projects that you all can create together for all our community to enjoy!

Congratulations on your promotion  Mr @Doomsday and I wish you fair winds and best of luck! I believe in you my friend!

Good luck VSN! 

Edited by FrostBeard

Thank you for both the kind words and all of your hard work, @FrostBeard! VSN has come a long way, and yet the potential is still there to be even better! Taking the reigns of the best media outlet in sim leagues is a daunting task, but with the great crew I have, I know I won't have to stress out too much! And that's thanks to you, Frosty. Cheers on a job well done!

Also, speaking of the VSN staff, there will be two writing positions available very shortly! Naturally, I don't get to take over without some sort of work involved, so I will be hitting the ground running with finding new additions to the VSN family!

Just now, bigAL said:

@Doomsday I hope @FrostBeard told you that you also have to organize the seasonal chess tournament now

Chess is going to happen. 
That said, I have been having quite a bit of tough time lately, sorry about that. 

7 minutes ago, FrostBeard said:

Chess is going to happen. 
That said, I have been having quite a bit of tough time lately, sorry about that. 

No worries there Frostman, I was just kidding. Real life always comes first, and we all will remember you the VSN chief for the amazing things you've done and not the one season we survived without a chess tourney. Hold your head high and don't let VHL stress hurt your ability to deal with the real world stuff. You got this, and one it's all got, we'll happily see you around here more!