S73 Playoff Index

Beketov

• Commissioner

INDEX

@VHLM GM Here's your index guys. Had to modify the conferences a bit to make the seeding work as per the rules but if I understand everything correctly this should be how it lines up. I'm not quite positive on Minnesota or Ottawa being third seed, @Sonnet or @diamond_ace can confirm. I have Ottawa as third I think but I'm wondering if that's backwards. Chances are we have time to modify it if need be because the VHL has a wild card round to deal with that we don't so I'm not sure when playoffs will start.

With that out of the way, as always make sure you send lines to both rpower22@gmail.com and vhlsim@outlook.com. If you have any questions or issues don't hesitate to shoot me a PM. Let's have a fun playoffs everyone! :cheers: 

• Commissioner

Got confirmation on the tie breaker rules so flipped Minnesota to seed 3 (old rules for tiebreaker is GF, newer rules is ROW, Minnesota takes it with both) and dropped Ottawa to seed 4. Everything else is the same but if you put in lines expecting a specific opponent look them over just to be certain.

• Commissioner

A heads up as well  @VHLM GM I’m out of town Friday and there will be no sims that day. Because the VHL has a wild card round the VHLM will be at least 1 day ahead no matter what so this will allow us to try and sync up.