James Rose signs lucrative jewelry deal in London!

mattyIceman

from the desk of MattyIce:

I have negotiated a sponsorship agreement with De Beers, a London-based jeweler that puts James Rose's face on his new line of diamond jewelry called "Ice".

After London's inaugural season and the season 73 World Junior Championships being held in London as well, the popularity of hockey saw a spike in interest.  Some companies expressed fair interest, however those deals weren't as interesting as this one.  We are simply capitalizing on the current growth rate of hockey in London and, in the foreseeable future, it will continue to climb and possibly explode with the London United.  

When asked about the sponsorship deal, Rose simply stated: "I'm really excited to be a part of this new wave of growth.  This season was memorable for us players and management, and the fans have shown steady support so far.  The jewelry looks awesome and I cannot wait until next season already.  We're going to be stronger and play a much more competitive game, we'll see what avenues that will take us down."

Some other deals are still on my desk actually.  I've spoken with James and he had a particular interest in one other sponsor, namely, the car company and world-famous prestigious brand Aston Martin.  Their interest level is high as well, so perhaps sometime in the future, James will be cruising in his dream car, hehe.  He's such a car-loving hockey dude that shows his enthusiasm on his sleeve very well.