NA Conference Finals GM 7: Calgary Wranglers vs. Seattle Bears

VHL Games

• Devise changed the title to NA Conference Finals GM 7: Calgary Wranglers vs. Seattle Bears

What a series is right. Holy crap! Intense goalie battles.. 50+ save games and a wild amount of shots and minutes played by some of the leagues best.. 

Good series, Calgary.. going down 2-0, it was tough.. we bounced with a meh sim going 3-1 but the boys did an amazing job rallying and keeping the strong vibe going.. I don’t think I’ve ever sent in this many lines before and thought it was riskier than shit doing so off the game 5 win.. had them shaky hands before that game 7 sim and a very intense heart beat, haha...

Every time we play.. we make it fun with the awesome rivalry we’ve beat! Thank you CGY for an awesome series in every way possible. It’s what this league is all about :)  good luck moving forward!

2 hours ago, Quik said:

so long ACL

Sorry we couldn't get TEAR that cup before he is sipping pina colada's on the ⛱. 

This was a good series ?. The hardest fought series I've experienced so far. This really couldve gone either way.  Thanks Seattle for the battle! 

Calgary will contend for a cup again in the near future. Goodluck Seattle. Even tho I may be cheering for Helsinki ?

• Commissioner
19 minutes ago, Victor said:

Calgary definitely unlucky these past couple of seasons but I guess more teams are gonna be disappointed these days.

Plus one series for evidence of the 3-1 curse though.

4 hours ago, Jubis said:

Sorry we couldn't get TEAR that cup before he is sipping pina colada's on the ⛱. 

Had a career year, overall it was a great season, just sucks we lost to these clowns ? lol