VHL Fantasy Zone S73 Finals Edition

fishy

Hello hello hello! I'm here for the updated playoff predictions for S73! This is going to be the official Fantasy Zone predictions for this season. Unfortunately I'm not as creative as @twists, so it's going to be the usual pick 'em for games 3, 4, and 5 of the series, predict the score, and some player predictions! If you get all three game winners correct, you'll get 2 TPE. Correctly predicting the score will get you 3 TPE. Finally, you'll get 1 TPE for each correct player prediction, adding up to a possible 9 TPE this round!

The cutoff for this form will be Sunday. The form will no longer be accepting responses after Game 85 is simmed.

https://forms.gle/nCjFaY7JLifTY7tr7

@Members

Hey folks, it's my first time running this gig & it was brought to my attention that the Game # and the number in the series on the form were wrong. (In the forum post, I said it'd be games 3-5, but the Game numbers were 2-4.) You all have already submitted your predictions, but if this changes your responses, you can resubmit your predictions and I'll consider your last submission as final. Let me know if you have any questions! Super sorry about the mix up!!

@jRuutu @Beaviss @GustavMattias @Crstats23 @Mrpenguin30 @Patrik Tallinder @solas @Spade18 @Hylands @rory @Duddy @der meister @TheFlash @MattyIce @Tate @Xflexz @Eso @zepheter @Zetterberg @Velevra @PatrikLaine @OrbitingDeath @wcats

Edited by fishy

1 minute ago, DMaximus said:

@fishy- the Predict the score for Game 5 option is set to accept numbers only. It won't allow you to write letters or - to type out the final score.

must have switched when i was editing the form earlier. Should be good to go now!

On 9/5/2020 at 6:43 PM, MattyIce said:

Ok so which games are listed still?  3-5 or 2-4?  Is it the season game number that's wrong or it's the series game number that's wrong?

the game numbers were wrong, but by the time you got to the form, it had been updated!

• 2 weeks later...