I'm Back

Zyrok

After a long summer I have decided to return to the VHL, I have had a long summer and I didn't have many ways of getting into my laptop, now I'm back into school, and I might not be 100% as active as I was but I'll be for sure 85+%, now that I'm back I've seen that I have been doing great on the ice and that my player has been nominated to a few awards, I am going to keep building my player looking mroe towards the high passing and defense build, I might add some scoring but my goal is to accomplish big things with this team, I think I can catch up to the league and continue on making a name for myself, I know that this last season I haven't been someone to watch but I will now, I want to start doing more media spots and put in some backround to my player through this summer, and this is going to be the first one.
After the two first years in the VHL, Zyrok didn't feel very good, he felt the pressure of the big leagues and big expectations that he had around him, he was feeling how being so highly drafted in the VHLM as the 2nd overall prospect in the league and in the VHL as the 12th overall, he was surelly feeling that pressure, some were arguing if he was a reach, other that if he was a steal, but it looked like the Bears were thinking more with the first group of people, while Zyrok continued to do great in the VHLM finishing off a great season with 105 assists and 117 total points, although those may be some amazing numbers, the Bears still didn't think that was enough to their team, so before even playing one game in the VHL he was drafted, of course that wasn't good for his psyque, he didn't feel that good with himself, he thought that maybe he wasn't good enough, and he quept playing but he didn't continue doing that extra work that he used to do, he started to being stuck on his level, not improving, being average, he was putting up good numbers and even was selected to the all-rookie 2nd team, but as the other rookies kept improving he didn't. he was stuck, he wasn't feeling confident... But something happened, once he came back from training a fan suddenly stopped him, he asked him why he left that early from training and that he was looking him closely since his beggining in the VHLM and that he used to train way more, Zyrok was about to talk and when he said his first word the fan simply said; No one cares, work harder. And left, and that stuck with him through the playoffs, and he went to bed after losing that game seven and thought, really no one cares, I just have to work harder. And that is what he is going to do
Word count: 506

Edited by Zyrok

The paragraph spacing is very well done and easy to read. However I'd recommend you use a graphic or something to make it a little easier to read. I like that you're coming back with a good attitude! I look forward to seeing how you do now that you're back! Also I think there a few grammatical errors but that's not really a huge deal. Overall great article! 8/10