Day Before the Draft - Only 2 GMs have reached out to talk to Me

eaglesfan036

There are 16 teams in the VHL, yet only 2 have reached out to me about the draft with one day to go leading up to it. Messaging players is solely an effort thing, and I guess a lot of GMs just don't want to do proper scouting. Without reaching out to players, how do you have any idea what their plans are? What if they plan on entering free agency after 4 years, what if they might retire early, what if they plan on making a goon, what if they really don't want to play for your team, what if they would love to play for your team? You have no way of knowing this without reaching out for some re draft scouting. It really doesn't take much effort to send out mass PMs to find this stuff out. And no, I won't be answering these questions about Malone in here. If you actually want to know if Malone wants to play for your team or might enter free agency, reach out and ask me. Otherwise you are just taking a gamble on drafting me without knowing what my intentions are because you are lazy. 

50 minutes ago, chatfan036 said:

There are 16 teams in the VHL, yet only 2 have reached out to me about the draft with one day to go leading up to it. Messaging players is solely an effort thing, and I guess a lot of GMs just don't want to do proper scouting. Without reaching out to players, how do you have any idea what their plans are? What if they plan on entering free agency after 4 years, what if they might retire early, what if they plan on making a goon, what if they really don't want to play for your team, what if they would love to play for your team? You have no way of knowing this without reaching out for some re draft scouting. It really doesn't take much effort to send out mass PMs to find this stuff out. And no, I won't be answering these questions about Malone in here. If you actually want to know if Malone wants to play for your team or might enter free agency, reach out and ask me. Otherwise you are just taking a gamble on drafting me without knowing what my intentions are because you are lazy. 

do i really need to DM you for you to say fuck off? lmao

14 minutes ago, Esso2264 said:

do i really need to DM you for you to say fuck off? lmao

I wouldn't be that rude about it but yea that's essentially what I would say to you lol

I understand not all teams need a goalie or have picks. But by my count there are 7 teams that could reasonably draft a goalie, and 2/7 is still a low percentage unless you are using Dil math

59 minutes ago, Jubis said:

I like you as a member and think your player will do great.  Calgary just 100% not drafting a goalie this draft.  I wouldnt want to mislead a potential draftee. 

All the best in the draft ?

This but not Calgary. 

My point isn't so much that I am personally offended that I am not receiving pre draft scouting messages. It's moreso that if  I get drafted by a GM who doesn't do his due diligence for the draft, that is likely to reflect in other areas like trades and free agency

Edited by chatfan036