Onde boutta EAT

fonziGG

The draft is today. I'm extremely nervous yet excited for this new endeavour in my life. This has to be a moment that I will never forget. My projections have dropped a bit this season and I'll put it down to the European ice to North American Ice situation. I don't see why I can't turn this around and be the dominant force I know I can be. I've been speaking with some of the top players in the VHL and they've all been encouraging me that I can be that guy if I put in the work for it. I have been doing that which helps a lot, thankfully. I just need to up my training, focus and determination more. I want to go down as a legend in the game and I can't do that if I'm not demanding legendary training from myself.

I've adopted some cool things into my routine recently. I decided to give yoga a try this off-season. I'm also trying out going vegan as well. I know having a wide variety in nutrition during the season is sorta the go-to. Off-season is a great time to try things out considering I'm not planning on getting off the ice at all. While I'm going to be training, I'll also be going on hikes and other physically demanding activities with VHL stars like Acyd Burn and Alex Letang.

Before you roast me, these two dudes are the very best in the game. Acyd exploded this season. 90 points this season was his greatest haul yet as a professional player and next season will be his last (or maybe not?). I'm very excited to see what he does as a whole.

I find and Alex is still a young stud in the making. Plus 53 points in 72 games with 130 shots blocked is a brilliant return as a young rookie. I can't wait to see how he returns next season under the ringer with Onde. I'm definitely going to make him get down and block a few snipes if I can.

I really wanted to surround myself with players of all levels of experience in the big leagues. So many perspectives helps me understand what I should expect walking into this league. I struggled slightly with the M (in my professional opinion) but that doesn't mean I'm going to bust at all. I want to be able to put up similar numbers that Alex put up this past season as a goal. It would be super to come out flying in the first few weeks of the season as well, considering everyone will still be getting back into game ready shape. Maybe I'll send a few boxes of donuts to all my opposition locker rooms. I mean, anything to win right? Mmmmmmmmm donuts. Chocolate glazed would be the bomb right now, to be honest.

Guess I'll get some over in Vancouver in a few hours. Figured I'd surround myself with some fellow Swedes and most of them are staying in Vancouver during the off-season. 

Spoiler

People Mentioned:

@Acydburn @Spartan

Edited by fonziGG