(S75) G - Rara Rasputin, TPE: 104

Victor

So glad you're creating another player! We already have a starting goalie in Philadelphia, we'd love to have you on the roster but please know that you'd be the backup and not see the ice very much. Regardless, it'd be an honor to have you on the team.

Quote and say "Fear the Reaper" to accept.

11 minutes ago, Victor said:

Player Information

Username: Victor

Player Name: Rara Rasputin

Recruited From: Returning

Position: G

Height: 80 in.

Weight: 250 lbs.

Birthplace: Russia

Player Page

@VHLM GM

u wanna be @chatfan036's backup in Halifax? click quote and accept

Edited by Dil
eagles changed his fucking username again

I have already offered Berocka a spot in Miami so I have to respect his decision first but if he decides to go elsewhere Miami would extremely lucky to have you on our roster. You would be our starter and Miami is making moves to gear towards the playoffs. I hope you will wait until Berocka decides but if not good luck wherever you end up Victor!!

Ricer13

Miami GM

3 hours ago, Victor said:

Player Information

Username: Victor

Player Name: Rara Rasputin

Recruited From: Returning

Position: G

Height: 80 in.

Weight: 250 lbs.

Birthplace: Russia

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Victor Thank you so much for hearing us out be due to another Goalie reaching out we wish you the best of luck in finding your vhlm home. Hopefully we see you do some great things ❤️

Edited by rjfryman

Here’s our official offer Victor! 

There is a starting goalie spot open for you in Miami. We are gearing up to make it into the playoffs and with a tendy like you behind us that is definitely an attainable goal. Hell we may even make some noise in the playoffs!

Aside from that Miami is a good LR with lots of active alumni and new players and I think a member of your caliber would be an excellent addition to an already great group of people.

If Miami is where you want to be you already know the drill! Quote and accept and we will get you on to the roster.

Good luck with wherever you end up!

Ricer13

Miami Marauders GM

• Admin
17 hours ago, Ricer13 said:

Here’s our official offer Victor! 

There is a starting goalie spot open for you in Miami. We are gearing up to make it into the playoffs and with a tendy like you behind us that is definitely an attainable goal. Hell we may even make some noise in the playoffs!

Aside from that Miami is a good LR with lots of active alumni and new players and I think a member of your caliber would be an excellent addition to an already great group of people.

If Miami is where you want to be you already know the drill! Quote and accept and we will get you on to the roster.

Good luck with wherever you end up!

Ricer13

Miami Marauders GM

Accept.