(S75) RW - Liam Fischl, TPE: 54

linsangeles

welcome back @linsangeles

San Diego is in a bit of a transitional year and as such, we're hopefully relying on returning and new players whom are avalable on waivers to build a team around. We'd like to offer you MAX MINS to come join the team, you'll play on all the top lines, with top mins and join a fun and active LR. 

If this sounds fun to you, go ahead and quote to accept, the other GM's will also make an offer, so you're allowed to wait as well before accepting. 

Regardless good luck, and have fun :)

7 minutes ago, linsangeles said:

Player Information

Username: linsangeles

Player Name: Liam Fischl

Recruited From: Returning

Position: RW

Height: 78 in.

Weight: 202 lbs.

Birthplace: Czechia

Player Page

@VHLM GM

@linsangeles

Houston is rebuilding right now and other than a Goalie and a 1st line forwards we don't have anyone else. With that being said we could use you on our second line and I will give you the shot at taking over the 1st line if you prove that you want it more than the others ahead of you in the depth chart. If you are interested we would love to have you in Houston. I understand if you want to seek another team but I just want to say that I will do everything i can to make your line a strong one and the rest of the team as good as what it could be. If you are interested quote this message and say you want to take the bull by its horns.

CdFeji5.png

Hey @linsangeles, welcome back with your new player!

I'm the GM of the Mexico City Kings and I can offer you Top 6 minutes this season! We have just a few wingers as of yet so you will slot in perfectly on our 1st line. We aren't set to contend for a cup this season, but if you want a fun locker room experience and a place to maximize your ice time, then Mexico City is where you want to be!

Just quote this message and say "acepto ?" to become royalty!

Edited by Hylands

Welcome back to the VHL @linsangeles! We're so glad to have you back. I'm the GM of the Philadelphia Reapers, a VHLM team. Your player is free to sign with any team, so please take your time and pick the team that's best for you. 

The Reapers are expected to make the playoffs this season, just like we have for the last 5 consecutive seasons. We have a great mix of new players and veterans you might remember from your previous stint like @Duddy and @TheLastOlympian07. It makes for a great locker room and a fun time for all.

You player would start on our 2nd line with the possibility of earning your way onto our top line. If you have any questions about anything, ask me in Discord (DMaximus#1871), message me here ( @DMaximus ), or reach out to my AGM @Spence King / Selsby28#2242 (Discord).

If you wish to join the Reapers, quote this post and say "Fear the Reaper"

4ctvbuU.png

Welcome back to the M @linsangeles
Miami is willing to offer you loads of minutes and a run at playoffs,

we have a solid plan in place to get us there but we need players to do it.

You would be a key piece in accomplishing that goal.

Hope you’ll sign with us and good luck with your new players career.

Quote this post with "accept" if our offer interests you.

5 hours ago, DMaximus said:

Welcome back to the VHL @linsangeles! We're so glad to have you back. I'm the GM of the Philadelphia Reapers, a VHLM team. Your player is free to sign with any team, so please take your time and pick the team that's best for you. 

The Reapers are expected to make the playoffs this season, just like we have for the last 5 consecutive seasons. We have a great mix of new players and veterans you might remember from your previous stint like @Duddy and @TheLastOlympian07. It makes for a great locker room and a fun time for all.

You player would start on our 2nd line with the possibility of earning your way onto our top line. If you have any questions about anything, ask me in Discord (DMaximus#1871), message me here ( @DMaximus ), or reach out to my AGM @Spence King / Selsby28#2242 (Discord).

If you wish to join the Reapers, quote this post and say "Fear the Reaper"

Fear the Reaper ?? Glad to join

Much thanks everyone for offers ^^