New theme

Will

• Senior Admin

A new theme is available for the VHL Forum. We've been working on getting it ready since the forum update the other day. 

Those of you who frequent the SBA forums will find it familiar. We of course checked with the admin team over at the SBA before going ahead with it and we appreciate them giving us the OK to use it as well - it's easily one of the best themes available at the moment and as a plus, some added familiarity across the two communities can only benefit the affiliation. 

Key features of this theme is the ability to seamlessly switch between dark/light mode and the ability to customize some colors to your liking. You can do both of these things using the icons at the top of the page (or right below the banner on mobile). This'll be the default theme going forward but Black VHL will still be available. 

If you come across any odd colors or anything just let me know here

:cheers:

One thing I don't like is the fact that NOBODY's full sig is visible unless you choose to expand it--at the moment, you can only see a bit of the top.

I get possibly wanting to cut down on looking at huge sigs that take up the entire page but it kind of defeats the purpose of having one if you can't even really tell what it looks like without an extra click.

• Commissioner
7 minutes ago, GustavMattias said:

One thing I don't like is the fact that NOBODY's full sig is visible unless you choose to expand it--at the moment, you can only see a bit of the top.

I get possibly wanting to cut down on looking at huge sigs that take up the entire page but it kind of defeats the purpose of having one if you can't even really tell what it looks like without an extra click.

I’m planning on looking into that and seeing if you can set the default size so that at least 1 average size sig is visible.

• Commissioner
16 hours ago, GustavMattias said:

It was set to 7 lines, it is now set to 30 lines. That should be more than enough for any average signature size.

• Commissioner
1 minute ago, Quik said:

do I no longer have the members tag? I didn't get a notification for beav's post yesterday

You know you can check that yourself right?

On 9/15/2020 at 8:12 PM, Beketov said:

I’m planning on looking into that and seeing if you can set the default size so that at least 1 average size sig is visible.

This works fine now but now my sig in particular looks weird--there's a big empty space that shouldn't be there.

I think it's the hidden part throwing it off? Not sure on that though because other people have the same type of thing and it isn't doing that for them.