Player Name: Henry Simon VanBuskirk

Recruited From: YouTube

Position: D

Height: 75 in.

Weight: 145 lbs.

Birthplace: Netherlands

Player Page

@VHLM GM

@Rasmussen manWelcome to the league. How did you hear about us. If you have any questions let me know.

There are a lot of teams who will offer you a position on a team. Don't feel rushed to select a team.

Also The Houston Bulls are a team where we are young and scrappy trying to build a team from nothing this season. We currently have zero defense but that can work great for you because it allows you to be the start defensemen we need. You can come join our team and be a part of a great locker room where you will have a lot of fun. We probably won't win a lot of games but we will have fun together. You will be given as much ice time that I can give you. If any of this interests you just quote this message and say you want to be a bull.

Edited by rjfryman

Welcome to the VHL @Rasmussen man! Thanks for joining this awesome league. As a newly created player, you're placed on minor league waivers. You are able to sign with any team, please take your time and pick the team that's best for you.

I'm the GM of the Philadelphia Reapers just based on your player's name alone, Henry Simon VanBuskirk, I can tell you are a perfect fit for this team. VanBuskirk sounds exactly like someone who takes no mercy on our opponents and has absolutely no problem destroying the souls of our enemies. If that's the case, you'll want to come to Philly.

Hockey-wise, we have a good team expected to extend our consecutive playoff streak, currently at 5 seasons. Defense is a position of need for us, so you'll see lots of ice time. Additionally, we have a fun, supportive locker room here to make your time in this league as enjoyable as possible.

If winning, ice time, and fun all sound good to you, quote this post and say "Fear the Reaper"  to accept our offer.

Edited by DMaximus

1 hour ago, rjfryman said:

@Rasmussen manWelcome to the league. How did you hear about us. If you have any questions let me know.

There are a lot of teams who will offer you a position on a team. Don't feel rushed to select a team.

Also The Houston Bulls are a team where we are young and scrappy trying to build a team from nothing this season. We currently have zero defense but that can work great for you because it allows you to be the start defensemen we need. You can come join our team and be a part of a great locker room where you will have a lot of fun. We probably won't win a lot of games but we will have fun together. You will be given as much ice time that I can give you. If any of this interests you just quote this message and say you want to be a bull.

Yeah sure