A Sit With Tit Update

BigTittySmitty

So, I know a couple weeks ago I did say I was back and ready to roll especially when it came to the computer world situation that I lived in for that time.

However, when I came back after that my work world had taken a turn and with work and how busy I was with it I felt so overwhelmed and exhausted that trying to come up with articles and the works that I did and had a standard for with this feature I had advised Beavis I had stepped down recently. I remember working with Beavis to try to get this setup when he approached me with the idea of this idea of prospect highlighting under the VHLSC/VHSC. It was and is still something I am quite passionate about for any sim league as I've had roles in other sim leagues as a minors commish. So working and developing the minor leagues is always something I have enjoyed doing.

But with the idea of pumping out weekly with my line of work and weird schedule and sleep because of it. Doing a job like this is not as easy to do for me in the given circumstances. It got to the point where after my shifts I just felt so drained I couldn't even get myself to come onto the VHL as I always felt I would be disappointing folks if I was doing something for my player but not putting out a weekly article.

Doing this while I had the time was an amazing thing for me and I honestly did love talking to the new prospects learning about them and having them tell us more about them. I must say my conversation with Fishy and Spartan with them together was my favourite interview I had an opportunity to do. Maybe if the league would allow me I could do a guest spot or if they ever decide to redo this and for mock drafts as I worked with the team so hard to put out. Maybe a guest appearance for a mock draft. 

At this time, I did apply for the updater position and for those wondering why someone who would have a writer's job why apply for an updaters job. The reasons I mentioned about work drainage and being able to come up with creative stories and interview pieces every week was something I took great pride in and would only want the best.

In this current stage of life I am in. Having a job. Where there is more work but it's not creative process work would be more up my alley where I can look at the pending updates on my weird schedule and if possible while not on my computer. I accidentally stumbled onto this job when I was putting out the Kamenov story with a part 1. As I think that is what got me on notice for my love of the VHL. I still love it dont get me wrong that is why I applied for the updater job.

I close with saying I hope the league will revive this project and hire in folks for this position to help the newer members of the league as it is one of where welcoming a member and helping them get noticed is something I believe will help continue the league to grow. I am sorry if I disappointed anyone who was not able to get to join the 'show'. I had huge ideas when I started it and wanted it to keep going with the league like a staple. 

May the sim gods bless you all.