S74 Regular Season Index

Beketov

• Commissioner

INDEX

@VHL GM Normally this is where I'd give the spiel about making sure to send lines to both emails but no more. As you all should have seen by now you will be inputting your lines on the portal from now on. You still need the client and everything, nothing is changing there, but you input lines via the Team Management section now instead of emailing them to us. If you make a signing or a trade, something that you'd normally send a note with, just PM me on the forum with the note instead. If something does go wrong with the portal line uploading you should be able to attach lines in there as well but all should be good.

Anyway, the schedule is made (hopefully correctly) and all your rosters should be set. If any players don't belong on your team, you are missing any that do, or you are unable to set your lines for any reason (not enough goalies or something) then let me know as soon as possible and I'll get things corrected for you.

Here's to a great season everyone!

:cheers:

• Commissioner
7 minutes ago, Peace said:

@Beketov Toronto claimed Jeff Blaze yesterday and he didn't get into the roster at all, just letting you know. 

Missed that. Throw a bit in, I’ll get him in

1 hour ago, Beketov said:

Missed that. Throw a bit in, I’ll get him in

Also signed Daldo a few minutes ago, so would it be possible to upload a new index early AM and I’ll send lines in during morning coffee? Would actually make it easier for you I’d reckon, If not I can just do the bot thing, lot of movement though.

• Commissioner
6 minutes ago, Peace said:

Also signed Daldo a few minutes ago, so would it be possible to upload a new index early AM and I’ll send lines in during morning coffee? Would actually make it easier for you I’d reckon, If not I can just do the bot thing, lot of movement though.

I can try but no promise