[S74] Called up: Rocket

VHL Bot

10 hours ago, GustavMattias said:

Miami better hope this is reversible 

It should be. Yukon GM is a member of Seattle Bears, trade is made and puff - he gets called up the same day. Even if it was just a coincidence, it looks really bad. 

9 minutes ago, FrostBeard said:

It should be. Yukon GM is a member of Seattle Bears, trade is made and puff - he gets called up the same day. Even if it was just a coincidence, it looks really bad. 

Absolutely.

1 hour ago, FrostBeard said:

11 hours ago, GustavMattias said:

Miami better hope this is reversible 

My AGM pointed out that this is the reverse trade. Originally, Yukon received Rocket in a trade for the same picks, and is now trading Rocket back to Miami for the picks they traded him for. Ricer and MexicanCow practically reversed the trade, or at least that's how it appears. Good investigative work, @Dtayl.

3 minutes ago, Peace said:

My AGM pointed out that this is the reverse trade. Originally, Yukon received Rocket in a trade for the same picks, and is now trading Rocket back to Miami for the picks they traded him for. Ricer and MexicanCow practically reversed the trade, or at least that's how it appears. Good investigative work, @Dtayl.

Oki doki, I don't look into this that far into the back so it fine. There is no problem. 

Good luck Rocket and show what you can do on the big stage!