(S75) RW - Ramarod Ramirez, TPE: 54

Ominous

Welcome to the VHL @Ominous

I am the Miami Marauders GM and we would love to sign you to our young squad of players. You would be given tons of minutes including power play time and penalty kill time. You can earn with us and rack up the points at the same time. 

Also you would be joining one of the best locker rooms in the league with new and veteran players and alumni who will help you learn the ropes in the VHL! If you’d like to join our squad just quote this offer and type “Miami!!” and I will get you into the line up right away!

If you have any questions please feel free to DM me! Good luck selecting your new team!

Ricer13

Miami GM

2 minutes ago, Ominous said:

Player Information

Username: Ominous

Player Name: Ramarod Ramirez

Recruited From: Member (dlamb)

Position: RW

Height: 72 in.

Weight: 180 lbs.

Birthplace: Mexico

Player Page

@VHLM GM

@Ominous

Hi, welcome to the VHL. I'm Blazzer, the AGM of the Yukon Rush and we're here to offer you a spot on our team. We can give you 3rd line minutes immediately. We will send you a contract once you have accepted this offer. To accept, quote this message and reply 'Join the Rush'.

CdFeji5.png

Welcome to the league!

I'm the AGM of the Mexico City Kings and we can offer you Top 6 minutes along with time on the special teams. We aren't the strongest team this season, so a cup is likely off the table, but if you want to join a fun and active locker room that can help you learn the ropes of the league, then Mexico is the place for you!

Just quote this post and say "acepto ?" to become royalty!

Just now, rory said:

CdFeji5.png

Welcome to the league!

I'm the AGM of the Mexico City Kings and we can offer you Top 6 minutes along with time on the special teams. We aren't the strongest team this season, so a cup is likely off the table, but if you want to join a fun and active locker room that can help you learn the ropes of the league, then Mexico is the place for you!

Just quote this post and say "acepto ?" to become royalty!

acepto ?