Riley K Gee Rookie Expierence

KnightRiley

Image result for headshot of mario ferraro

Hi my name in Mr. James Jameson and I am sitting here with Riley Knight Gee to ask him a couple question about his upcoming rookie season with the Prague Phantoms of the VHL. 

JJ: How do you feel about yourself and your team for the upcoming season? I'm honestly feeling pretty good about it, its exciting to be in a new country and team. Training camp went well and I've gotten to know them pretty good and I'm sure ill have a good season to come. Not too worried about having a slow season the VHL has a lot more competition to go against then the M and it took my a couple seasons down there to shine.

JJ: What do you hope to do in this season:  I wanna be able to pull my own weight on the team and not be a liability on the ice, I want to play hard and score, defend against the masses, and hopefully put up some decent number. I still have a lot too learn and I'm with the help of coaches and team mates, especially Cinnamon Block that ill be able to grow out my game and be a top defender.

JJ: With seven games into the season already how do you think you have done so far? Well so far two goals and 4 assist which I don't think is that bad, It is still the start of a 72 game season and you  never know what could happen. But so far I feel like I'm playing my own game and team wise pretty good. It's been a pretty good start for myself but as a team we are 3 win 4 losses, its alright like I said its the start of the season and as time goes on we'll get a better as a team and hopefully make the play offs.

JJ: Was their a VHL team you were hoping to get drafted by or was it Prague? It didn't matter who drafted me personally but I'm glad to be drafted by DA to Prague, I wanna be a reason this team will make playoffs and a be a contender whether it be this season or the next, this team will help me grow and i wanna give back by showing them we can win

JJ: And with the final question I've got to ask, who do you hope to be for this organization? Like I said earlier, I wanna be a reason this team wins. I want to be a great team mate to these guys, i don't wanna disappoint any of them especially DA who traded a couple picks to draft me when I was falling down the list. I'd like to be with this franchise my career if I can.