Recruited From: Member (SHL Boyz)

Position: LW

Height: 75 in.

Weight: 225 lbs.

Birthplace: Israel

Player Page

@VHLM GM

@STUNT

Hi STUNT and welcome to the VHL! I'm Blazzer, the AGM of the Yukon Rush and we're here to offer you a spot on our team. We can give you 3rd line minutes immediately. We will send you a contract once you have accepted this offer. To accept, quote this message and reply 'Join the Rush'.

CdFeji5.png

Welcome to the league @STUNT!

I'm the AGM of the Mexico City Kings and we're willing to give you top six minutes assuming you stay active. We're going to be in a tight race for the playoffs but aren't projected to go too far. This means that you'll get tons of ice time and points.

We have an active discord locker room and we'll gladly help you transition over to the VHL.

If you're interested quote this and say "accepto ?"

Rory

29 minutes ago, STUNT said:

Player Information

Username: STUNT

Player Name: Gideon Haviv

Recruited From: Member (SHL Boyz)

Position: LW

Height: 75 in.

Weight: 225 lbs.

Birthplace: Israel

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Welcome the VHL!

I am the GM of the Miami Marauders. We are a young team gearing up to make the playoffs and I have a second line winger spot with your name on it. You will play on the power play, penalty kill and every other situation.

You will also be joining one of the most active LRs in the league. Transitioning to the VHL will fun and easy. If Miami sounds like the place for you then quote this offer and reply “Miami Baby!!” and we will get you into the lineup ASAP

Good luck in the VHL

PS. Sausage Party is underrated! 

Ricer13

Miami GM

Edited by Ricer13

37 minutes ago, Ricer13 said:

Welcome the VHL!

I am the GM of the Miami Marauders. We are a young team gearing up to make the playoffs and I have a second line winger spot with your name on it. You will play on the power play, penalty kill and every other situation.

You will also be joining one of the most active LRs in the league. Transitioning to the VHL will fun and easy. If Miami sounds like the place for you then quote this offer and reply “Miami Baby!!” and we will get you into the lineup ASAP

Good luck in the VHL

PS. Sausage Party is underrated! 

Ricer13

Miami GM

Sign me up big daddy!