Weiss

Matmenzinger

While I'm not a huge fan of this graphic, I love the aspects of it and what it can become. For starters, the background, text and logo give me the same vibe. The 21st logo is showing an anchor and the sea, the background shows what can be seen as waves adding to that. The text also gives off a sea/pirate vibe complimenting the other two things well. I think these together with a nicer render could make a really nice sig. If I we're you I wouldn't do much except get a clearer render, adjust the size of the sig a little and move the text around to get a very nice graphic. 6.5/10

• 3 weeks later...

Review:

Centered graphics is a hard thing to pull off. Your render is very poor quality and that should be the element that holds your eye. You have some interesting elements, just doesn't seem to work with this project. Logo swap could have been blended a bit better but isn't horrible. Your font choice looks out of place as well. You have a solid design, but it will take a lot of work to pull it off. I would work on getting your render nice and clean with good detail, then build around your render. Good try, just needs some adjustments.

7/10

@Matmenzinger