Frostbeard Talks #1

FrostBeard

Alrighty, 

So, I need extra 2 TPE so I am going to talk about Malmo situation and my thoughts. Firstly, I think we are full on ready to compete. With increase in TPE and our builds, Nighthawks could be team to really  make some noise in playoffs and considering that we took Helsinki to 7 games last playoffs, I think that is not unattainable. Condor Adrienne has been fantastic, Lewis Dawson has been probably the most underrated forward in the league for the past 2 seasons and is going to be this season too. Our rookie, Wakaro is doing amazing, considering how well he is managing to play both defensive and offensive games makes me think he might rise in his role come to next season, right now, he is our 5th defenceman. 

Talking a little bit about my own player, Marshall has been doing fairly fine, I expected him to get a bit more PIM but right now he is holding those lower. Playing with Sheilds surely helps and in the end, all I care about is team success. Individual stats don't matter for me. I think that increase in Defence and Scoring will make him ever more deadly and then Sheilds and Frostbeard together with Dickson could become a top 2nd line in all of VHL.  

Looking back at trade with Vancouver - I think that Jungkok was well worth it. After resign and now looking at how he fits in, I think there is going to some magic that we will see from our first line in playoffs. In the end, I am just hopeful that we will succeed and get that Continental cup at some point, we have a good and loyal squad of players that want to be in Malmo. 

That's it for this week!