A close look at the season 74 Vegas Ace's

NickSunderbruch

So last season I was sad to see my Ace''s taken out in the first round, thought it wasn't all in vain as we were taken out by the eventual cup winners. This season I wanna take a closer look at this team and the members that are going to make it tick.

On the first line we have some really amazing talent, on the left side of the wing we have Chris Reynolds, on the right side we have Gary Rush, and on center we have the sensational Ryhnex Entertainment. The first line has been putting up some decent points so far early on in the season with a point total of 35 points between the three of them (as of writing of course). That top line has been putting in so much work to keep the Ace's in second place early on this season. On the second line we have another great group of forwards who are also pulling some weight themselves. On the right wing we have the great Nicholas Sunderbruch, on the left wing we have Angel Wachiure, and the newly drafted enter Its Gucci. This line as a whole has put up a point total of 30. This excellent offensive line is putting in nearly as much scoring as the top line, when you have depth like this it's easy to win as many games as you can.

On the defensive pairings we have a deep list for sure, in fact one of, if not, the deepest defense in the league right now. With the likes of Kasper Kankkunen, Roseann Petal, Matt Thunder, Joakim lund, Chase Crosby, and the new Linus Zetterstrom. The Vegas defense has put up 41 points so far this early in the season, provong how strong they are offensively as well. The Vegas defense might be the strongest defensively and offensively in the league right now, so keep an eye on some of these players for sure, namely Kankkunen and Petal. This team is not one to be trifled with as of this season.

And while we're looking at a group of players, who would I be to leave out the goaltenders? The Ace's have acquired an incredibly talented goaltender this season in the likes of Drew Minnot, who has a GAA of 2.16 and a save percentage of .891. Drew has really come into Vegas filling a position they needed desperately after losing their goaltender to the draft this season. But it would be wrong of me to mention drew without mentioning the kid in the pipes behind him, Trent Gibson. The man only has 68 TPE, but I believe he can really come into his own and earn himself some games this season and really develop into a star player in the future. 

All in all the Ace's lost a bit of their star power this year, but make up for it in depth and excellent management. The Ace's are my pick to win the season and possibly the offseason. If you felt like I missed anything in this article let me know! I'll be happy to include some suggestions into my next piece next week. Much Love and see you later.

Review 

great job, love how how formatted it with each group getting its own paragraph which made it easy to follow, only error I saw was talking about the goalie before Drew, he was at cap so he’s up in the VHL, unless your talking about Carson then you’re right.

rating 

9.5/10