Perte de temps

jRuutu

close-look.jpg

Today I'm going to talk about my player, Jim Bob. Winger for Helsinki Titans and one of the best Albanian players to come out of the season 71 VHL draft. Let's start by opening the beauty of a portal and go straight to Helsinki's page in the team list.  

From left to right, checking is first. I have 90 on it, highest in the whole team, so not a surprise perhaps to hear that I also have the most hits so far in the season. Fighting, once again I have the highest number, 47 is not extreme, I have not dropped the gloves in a while, but just in case some of you tough guys want to come and try - come to me first, I'm ready to go whenever. Discipline is second best, Draven the old man has 72 on it, I have 43. I was planning on updating that bit more early in my career, but I have not added points to it in a long time.

Up next, skating. 93 is second best in the Titans roster. Only Okada is considered to be a stronger skater, Okada has 96 on it. Skating is an attribute that I'm going to focus a lot in the near future, hoping to get it to 99 eventually. My strength is at 83, once again only one player is ranked higher and that player is Okada, Okada has 87 at strength, what a tank. I don't know how high I will get my strength, but looking at getting it to around 90.

KruSioOx_400x400.jpg

If we move to puck skills, my 95 on puck handling is highest, or well tied first with young Vaakanainen who also has 95 on it. Puck handling is a skill that I will also be going to focus on and hopefully going to get it to 99. A big part of my game is to hold on to the puck after all. Faceoffs, I'm the worst in the team with my 40. Okada the best faceoff person with 78, Vaakanainen close behind with 73.

Passing, my skill. 93 is the best in the whole Titans roster, my hands are both strong and soft at the same time. Okada is second with 80 on passing. Oops, just like that the tables turn when we move to scoring, my 86 is the worst in Helsinki! Spaz the coldest sniper with 99 on scoring. On defense I have 99, which is good stuff. That is tied first in Helsinki, Spaz also has 99 on defense. In penalty shots, I have 40, among the worst in the team. I know I just said I have soft hands, but that does not translate to shootouts, I can't score them as often enough. Draven is the best in Helsinki with the 70 on penalty shots.

In experience, I have 60, fourth-best. That makes sense since I'm among the veteran players now already. Old man Draven leads in experience with 77. Finally, leadership. I have 40 on that as well and that is among the lowest in the roster. I'm not a leader. Draven is first again, 60 in leadership is the highest.

There you have it, a quick look at my player. I want to thank those who were bored enough to take part in this journey with me. I don't know what I will talk about next week, but there is a good chance it will equally entertaining, so stay tuned!