Up next

jRuutu

The season is rolling on, today we have another sim and another day of hockey! Helsinki has a home game coming up next, Moscow is coming over to visit. I'm expecting good things from that game, there is a lot of history between Finland and Russia, that will always create a unique feeling when our two clubs meet. On top of that, Moscow is four points behind us in the standings, so I'm sure they want to play well and get those points. Up to us to match that intensity and desire to win. We have won a couple of games in a row now and feeling inside the team is positive, we are going to be ready.

Just so the fun does not stop too soon, after the Moscow game we have an away game against Malmo! So a true battle between our lovely neighbors. The same words can be said about Malmo, special occasion, and a lot more on the table than just points. Bragging rights and pride for the winner. Malmo is tied in points with us, so it's extremely important that we indeed play well against Moscow and after that show up to play against Malmo. These are important games and points.

Like I said we have played well lately, but this a tough test, Moscow, and Malmo are rival teams from rival nations.